Thursday, March 13, 2014

AX2012 : Removal of suspension of recId allocation for table VendInvoiceInfoTable has failed.

Hi Friends,
Recently working on one environment on AX2012 FP CU4 I got the below error on posting purchase order invoice and the following steps helped to fix the error:
  1. Generate Full CIL
  2. Stop AOS
  3. Delete *.auc files
  4. Start AOS
Before running full CIL, I also tried with generating incremental IL, but that did not helped.























This might not be a sure shot solution but it worked for me.

Keep sharing!!!

4 comments:

  1. Please check your Client Options. If you enabled under development "Then Beakpoint" you get this error. Switch to "No" and test it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem when I run PurchFormLetter.chooseLines(). Please I'll appreciate an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachit,

    Where s location the *.auc file exist?
    i have a same error with you. but this error appeared when we will do Product received the PO.

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Husna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to add how I fixed our issue. Again this worked for me not sure if anyone else
    When I got the issue, the problem was Can't remove pending? Invoice
    Once you clicked on the Invoice button you ended up with that exact infolog message
    That is oh I ended up here. The recommended fix I could only do one, CIL
    Same results. Then I went in the table VendInvoiceInfoTable
    Filtered for the PO, then looked for Pending, replaced it with New. Viola
    I can open the Invoice form. Took me 2.5 days. I did solve it earlier but didn't know which one of my attempts worked

    ReplyDelete